Packhelp makes it super easy for anyone to order fully custom-branded packaging. It takes less than 5 minutes to design your own packaging in an online web-app. The minimum order is just 30 pieces and it’s delivered within 14 days. You don’t need to be a designer or print specialist - company makes the whole process easy and seamless. Packhelp currently serves more than 8000 customers from 29 countries.
We’re on the hunt for Senior Front-end Developer.
If you would like to join the team, which values good practices and team work. And is up-to-date with the tech stack - this is our priority! Innovation of our product on market is not just about a service but also because we have the best technology to do so :) Our stack (some eg.): AWS, Heroku, React, WebGL, Rails, Node.JS, Slack, Github, Babel, Webpack, CircleCI. Development team works mostly on OSX.
Go through the role description and requirements, and if that suits you - click Apply.
- Excellent knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, AJAX, jQuery, LESS / SASS, ES6,
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well in a team
- Strong customer focus, ownership, urgency and drive
- 4+ years of overall software development experience, with an emphasis on web applications and frontend technologies
- Eye for design and attention to detail.
- Experience with responsive web design, media queries, resolution independent image display, and the ability to deliver outstanding functionality across devices and platforms.
- Experience building large-scale web applications.
- Experience successfully mentoring other engineers
- Ability to configure tools: Gulp / Webpack / Babel
- Experience in teamwork based on Pull Request and Git repositories
- Knowledge of TDD, CI and passion for creating clean code
- Basic knowledge of UNIX-based systems
- Good knowledge of English
- A passion for creating beautiful, engaging, intuitive, efficient and highly usable user interfaces
Nice to have:
- Graduate degree (MS/PhD) a plus
- Experience in working with WordPress / PHP
- Experience in working with Ruby on Rails
- Ability to configure SSL / nginx / apache
- Knowledge of Heroku / Docker
Why is worth to work with us:
- Our ambition is to create a pioneering product on a world-class level
- We are developing a product for clients from around the world
- Our team is built from people who love what they do and believe in the value of what they create
- We solve problems instead of digging them or creating and forwarding them
- We are a young, dynamically developing startup with people approach. Which means that the team is creating the value here - influences the results and direction of the company's development
- We use the best tools to support our work: Sketch, Craft, FullStory, Marvel / Invision, Adobe CC, Intercom, Asana, Amplitude and Slack
- We run retrospections, we constantly improve our workflows and cooperation
- What's more: we offer private medical care, great equipment (most of us use Macs) and lots of team integrations!
We’ll be more than happy to hear from you ?